Sunday, March 19, 2006

Dr. Abbott

My husband picked this up for me this weekend as a surprise. I hadn't hinted or talked about it,per se. But I am absolutely delighted because it is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life very functional and user friendly. However, it came with irritating ring tones, so I was virtually compelled to download a song instead. "Shake You Down" won out. Now, you may not think that this was a terribly erudite selection, but I beg to differ. Did you know that Gregory Abbott has undergraduate and graduate degrees in English, and that they are from Boston University, Stanford, and Berkeley? And that he taught English at Berkeley? Not too shabby. I don't mean to be a hater, especially since I inexplicably love this song, but you'd think that someone who has that much facility with the English language could do better than eenie meenie minie mo for song lyrics. I'm just saying. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics