Saturday, October 21, 2006

Oh yeah. I have a blog.

Or rather, I used to have a blog. Back when I blogged. Now, I just have this bookmark entitled Level Eye taunting me from the bookmark bar, and I feel scorched by humiliation at the seventeen years that have elapsed since I last blogged. I've been waiting for something blog-worthy about which to write, and I realized tonight that my blog is not one of those, shall we say, important kinds of blogs. It is random, and disjointed. It doesn't hang together as a narrative unit, so much. So what does it really matter that all I have to blog about right now is randomness? Here's to my blog and my life, neither of which seem to be following any kind of predictable narrative thread at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics