Thursday, July 20, 2006

Tuesday Cannot Come Soon Enough

I don't recall any events of major physical trauma in the last few days, so I am baffled and mildly freaked out by this: the smaller of my finger pins changed directions. It used to face a little up, and just a bit ago I noticed that the same pin was pointed in a decidedly down direction. What the heck? Seriously, I want to know. And because I cannot leave well enough alone, I decided to twist the pin back to close to normal. Now that seems clearly stupid. It didn't hurt, but I am so disgusted with my inner fifth grade boy right now, that I cannot live through the next few hours without some combination of sedation and inebriation. Why would I try to fix it??

Tuesday is my next doctor's appointment. I have been under the impression that my brilliant hand surgeon will elect to take the pins out then. Now I think it will be essential for him to do so because if he doesn't, I now know I am capable of yanking them out myself. Perhaps without my knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website statistics